問題： Capitalism ・ Childcare ・ SolarPunk Future ・ 環境 ・ Rainwater ・ Sustainability ・ Lakes ・ Rivers ・ Oceans ・ Animals ・ Plants ・ Forests ・ Wetlands ・ Mountains ・ Polycrisis in the Anthropocene ・ Security ・ Community ・ Social Justice ・ Global Citizenship ・ Social Protection ・ Social Welfare ・ Social Insurance ・ Universal Basic Income ・ Food Access ・ Future Tribes ・ Regenerative Creation ・ Ecosystemic Design ・ True Co-Operation ・ 文化 ・ Mental Health ・ Public Health ・ Finance ・ Fund ・ Impact Investments ・ Monetary Systems ・ Investing ・ Soil Fertility ・ Sustainable Development ・ Low Carbon Economy ・ Business Models ・ インフラ ・ Renewable Energy ・ Wind Power ・ Hydropower ・ Solar Power ・ Water Supply ・ Villages ・ Funding Creativity ・ Syntropy and Living Systems ・ 政治、法律および政府 ・ Law ・ Human Rights ・ Green Activism ・ Remote Work ・ Living Standards。
ARC Regenerative Communities P&L: 0 (≃ 0 JPY)
Restoration of right relationship between one another and the living earth; ultimately the abolition of the concept of property and extractive capitalism.consensual.ventures YAML 企画
- Establish a perpetual purpose trust (ARC) aligned with the Mission.
- Individuals and institutions lend money to ARC on favorable terms, providing resources for instantiation and development.
- Members form mutual aid agreements with the trust, and make contributions of money, labor, or other in-kind offerings.
- ARC acquires and develops land, water, food, energy, and data resources for the commonwealth in alignment with core values of deep stewardship.
- Members enjoy a healthy baseline for well-being including shelter, water, food, energy, data, and social connection according to their need.
- ARC is governed by self-organizing holons at every level; e.g. intimates, families, circles and working groups, nodes, and federations.
- ARC amortizes the debt as expeditiously as possible while favoring investment over debt service.
- ARC acts as an incubator for cooperative enterprises which can take values-aligned outside investment up to 49% with ARC retaining 51%.
- ARC reaches maturity when fully developed and then begins a procreative cycle of seeding new communities/nodes.
- ARC maintains an export surplus in services, while favoring trade between ARC nodes and regenerating the land and water across all sites.